Who is this qualification for ?
This qualification is the only Level 4 qualification offered by VTCT in Micropigmentation (QCF). The VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Micropigmentation (QCF) is about using micropigmentation, a form of cosmetic tattooing to create make-up effects to enhance facial features. This qualification requires learners to develop skills to carry out micropigmentation treatments. This qualification allows learners to gather evidence in a realistic working environment or real working environment without the need for fee paying clients.
Why is this qualification most suitable ?
Entry onto Level 4 Certificate in Micro pigmentation can be via previous attainment of a VTCT Level 3 qualification. It is a natural progression following completion of the VTCT Level 3 Beauty Diploma.
The VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Micro pigmentation (QCF) is about using a form of cosmetic tattooing to create make-up effects to enhance facial features.
What does this qualification cover ?
- Micro pigmentation techniques for Eyebrows
- Micro pigmentation techniques for Eyes
- Micro pigmentation techniques for Lips
- Management of Health, Safety and Security in the Salon
- Quality Management of Client care in the Hair and Beauty Sector
- Enhance Apperance using Microdermabrasion Treatment
This qualification includes the skills involved in providing a thorough consultation with the client to formulate a specific course of treatment tailored to suit individual client needs, use micro pigmentation techniques and manage the health, safety and security of the salon.
Duration and Delivery
5 Day Intensive Course
Monday to Wednesday plus 2 more days for assessments to be confirmed
11.00am – 5.00pm
NVQ Level 4 qualification
£2,500 and £115 VTCT Registration Fee
What could this qualification lead to ?
When you have successfully completed this qualification you will be in a position to either aspire to promotion as an advanced beauty therapist providing micro pigmentation services.
1.This diploma qualifies graduates to operate their own salon.
2. Graduates can also gain employment in Beauty Salons, Hotels, Health Clubs, Spas and Cruise Liners.
3. Graduates can also obtain Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance via The Complementary Therapists Association (www.CThA.com) and other Industry Associations who recognise the Level 4 certificate in Micropigmentation.
Further study qualifications could include:
VTCT Level 4 Award in Physiology for Advanced Beauty Therapy (QCF)
VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Treatments (QCF)
VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Salon Management (QCF)
VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Permanent Hair Removal and Skin Rejuvenation (QCF)
VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Beauty Therapy (QCF)
VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Salon Management (QCF)